- Our collaboration to help your dog starts with a consultation at your home or online if necessary where I will gather more information about your dog’s fearful, reactive, or aggressive behaviour, assess your dog’s overall response, discuss possible solutions to solve the behaviour problems and plan with you the day training sessions.
- The initial consultation lasts up to 90min.
Day Training Sessions
- After our initial consultation, I will meet your dog at your property, at the dates and times scheduled, and proceed with necessary training to change your dog’s behaviour. In these sessions, I will work with your dog either inside of your property or outside, depending on the behaviour issues and their severity. Video footage of the training sessions will be provided for analysis.
- Day Training sessions last between 45 and 60min.
Skill Share Sessions
- Skill Share sessions will be scheduled from time to time to analyse your dog’s progress and make sure you understand the training process.
- Follow-up sessions last between 45 and 60min.
- The initial consultation has a cost of £85 including necessary training equipment for the consultation and travel to and from locations within Dunfermline.
- Day training sessions have a cost of £165 per block of 3 sessions including necessary training equipment for the sessions and travel to and from locations within Dunfermline.
- Skills share sessions have a cost of £55 per session including necessary training equipment for the sessions and travel to and from locations within Dunfermline.